This page has moved to a new address.

GUEST POST: Swedish Meatballs and Parmesan Butternut Squash

The Best Blog Recipes: GUEST POST: Swedish Meatballs and Parmesan Butternut Squash

Jan 14, 2013

GUEST POST: Swedish Meatballs and Parmesan Butternut Squash


This morning we have a Guest Post from the cute food blog {Cupookies}.

Kjersti's been busy creating some goodness over at her blog and I'm excited to have partnered with her to bring you this awesome Swedish Meatball and Parmesan Butternut Squash recipe! 

So who loves meatballs?  Me!  I love meatballs!  My husband doesn't quite understand why I love meatballs so much.  We have this ongoing debate in our marriage.... 

You see, he doesn't like meatballs, but he likes hamburgers.  He doesn't like meatballs but he likes ground beef in spaghetti.  He doesn't like meatballs but he likes ground beef in taco's.  So what's his major malfunction with the meatball?

I don't really know.  He's weird like that.  But it doesn't really bother me anymore because I figured  out that since he only eats a few meatballs when I make them that it leaves all the rest for me!  Think about it... This yummy, delicious Swedish Meatball recipe would be great for me because I could hog most of them to myself and enjoy them in all their Swedish saucy goodness ;)  Life is good!

Click on the link below to view both the Swedish Meatball and Parmesan Butternut Squash recipes, directions and some awesome preparation photos!

CLICK HERE for recipe and directions

We want to thank Cupookies for sharing this photo and recipe 
link with {The Best Blog Recipes}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home